Constructive Living: Unpublished Texts
These Constructive Living texts were written
by David K. Reynolds, Ph.D. You are invited
to download them and to share them with others. If you do, please send a fee of
$2 for each text you download.
Please send the fees to:
Dr. David Reynolds
P.O. Box 85
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Find more information about Constructive
Buy Constructive Living books at a special discount
Dr. Reynolds unpublished books are available here (index at left).
His published works in English include:
- Morita Psychotherapy, University of
California Press, Berkeley, 1976.
- The Quiet Therapies, University of
Hawaii Press, Honolulu, 1980.
- The Heart of the Japanese People,
Nichieisha, Tokyo, 1980.
- Naikan Psychotherapy, University of
Chicago Press, 1983.
- Constructive Living, University of Hawaii
Press, Honolulu, 1984; Simon
& Shuster, Australia.
- Playing Ball on Running Water, Morrow,
- Even in Summer the Ice Doesn't Melt,
Morrow, N.Y., 1986.
- Water Bears No Scars, Morrow, N.Y.,
- Constructive Living for Young People,
Asahi, Tokyo, 1987.
- Flowing Bridges, Quiet Waters, (ed.),
SUNY Press, Albany, 1989.
- Pools of Lodging for the Moon, Morrow,
- A Thousand Waves, Morrow, N.Y.,
- Thirsty, Swimming in the Lake, Morrow,
- Plunging Through the Clouds, (ed.)
SUNY Press, Albany, 1993.
- Rainbow Rising from a Stream, Morrow,
- Reflections on the Tao te Ching,
Morrow, N.Y., 1993.
- A Handbook for Constructive Living,
Morrow, N.Y., 1995; U.of Hawaii Press,
- Light Waves: Fine Tuning the Mind,
University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu,
The unpublished works on the left are protected by the Creative Commons license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative
Works 2.5 License
Creative Commons License Deed
You are free to Share -- to copy, distribute, display, and perform this
work, under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the
manner specified by the author or licensor.
Noncommercial. You may not use this work for
No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform,
or build upon this work.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the
Site last modified April 6, 2008
Return to Top